My Magazine About Games: Arena


Hi everyone!

My homework for this week was creating magazine cover. I chose to create a game magazine and it’s about strategy games. I love playing strategy and medieval games. So this concept was the best for me. It includes the games that I love such as Stronghold, Age of Empires 2 and Rome: Total War.



I used Canva to create my magazine cover. It was easy to use it but next time I will try another website. You can’t reach every feature of this site without premium membership. Maybe I can find a more useful one. First I chose my concept, and then I found some cliparts and background picture. Finally I created titles of the articles in my magazine. Here is my magazine!



Creating a magazine cover was very inspiring. I have never created something like that and I realized that I can even create a magazine!

Create your magazine cover. You’ll learn a lot of things!

See you in my next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grammar Teaching Via Flipped Classroom

We Reviewed Green Book!

Databases That You Can Find Every Word!